Sunday, May 28, 2006

School's Out!

Thursday was our last day of school and my last day teaching Kindergarten! I will be teaching 1st grade next year and I am so excited about it! We had an end-of-the-year party outside with the 7 other Kinder classes with a bunch of games the kids could choose from. It was a lot of fun! I will miss my kiddos, but I'm sure I'll have some of them again next year in 1st! Here are a few pictures of some of my kids. Yea for summer time!!

Harish & Johnny just finished the swim race



Lauren, Kate, Logan, Rick, Kiley, Skylar in line for tattoos




So Cute! Rick & Logan



Best Friends ~ Allison & Avery



Sweet Kendall



Kyle & Clay hoola hooping

1 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

How fun! Bon voyage Kinder! Hello 1st! What are you going to do this summer??