Sunday, April 22, 2007

3 years of marital bliss

For one reason or another Halie and I haven't been able to have our "official anniversary dinner" until last night (over a month late). Halie was really sweet and planned a fancy dinner for us at home. She really pulled out all the stops... candlelight, wine, and we ate on our china for the first time ever! I told her that this is how I always envisioned marriage - her serving me a good hot meal in the dining room in a dress and high heels. :) Just kidding, but it really was probably the most romantic thing she has ever done for me. She also capped it off with cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! What a great memory!

2 comments:

Allison Bellomy said...

CONGRATS! time goes by fast doesn't it? :) All the best during your next year!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congrats :)