Thursday, January 17, 2008

5 1/2 Months Old

We haven't posted about Lucy in a while, so I thought I'd upload a recent pic. She's now 5 1/2 months old. She has played with her step-sister Emma and friend Bailey (also Bostons) a couple of times now. At first she was real sheepish around Emma, but now she stands her ground. She is a sweet dog but has a lot of energy if she's been cooped up all day. Lucy is going in next Tuesday to get spayed. So she will probably be out of commission for a while.

3 comments:

Sum said...

oh lucy. How I miss you. Come play with me.

Sarah said...

Cute, cute... How did the surgery go? I remember when Sydney was spayed. She slept for two days straight. (It was kinda nice!)

Steven said...

The surgery went very well. She slept hard that day. Ever since then she's been bouncing off the walls. We have to try to keep her from jumping and running which is very hard. :(