Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Fun!

Let the summer fun begin!! School was officially out June 6, but I had trainings for the district the first two days we were supposed to be off for the summer, so it took a few days into the summer to get into the swing of things. Since then, my team has started "Tanning Thursdays" & we all get together at someone's neighborhood pool to hangout & work on our tan! FUN!
This past weekend, Steve and I headed out to lake Conroe to visit his parents. It's boating season so we had a blast with family out on the lake & in their neighborhood pool. Our nephew, Clayton, made the visit too, so it was fun getting to play with him! I only managed to get one picture that whole weekend, though!
My college roommates & I are getting together this coming week for our annual summer reunion & I can't wait!! More to come on that...

Silly Clayton ready for the lake!

0 comments: