Saturday, September 20, 2008

Game Time!!

Today we get to watch our first Aggie game of the season on t.v.! Even though we aren't expecting much this season, it is always fun to cheer on our Aggies! This is the site I saw just minutes before the game started.



Steve came around the corner with Lucy decked out in one of my Aggie t-shirts. I was laughing so hard! Looks like we need to invest in a dog sized shirt for her. She was trying hard to like her Aggie gear even though she couldn't walk in it. :) Gig'em Aggies!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Maybe you could use a onsie with a hole for the tail. :) So cute.

-Anna Lewis

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

A onsie would be perfect!

Sarah said...

Our friends have a jersey for their Boston. I'll ask them where they got it. :)

coneandmo said...

I never thought I'd see the day....... Scuba- your dog is wearing clothes!!! :) heehee

Sum said...

oh my gosh.