Sunday, October 19, 2008

God Is So Good!!

Steve and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby! I am currently 12 weeks pregnant and due April 30! We consider it such a blessing that God would allow us to become parents and entrust us with such a precious gift. We are looking forward to the day we get to meet and hold our baby!

I have had what has seemed like a pretty easy 1st trimester and I am so thankful for that! I wasn't ever sick or nauseous, just had the tiredness going on. I always thought I was going to be so sick during my first trimester, as my mom was so sick with me and my sisters, so I was all geared up for that & then have been pleasantly surprised!

We have had 2 sonograms & we have heard the precious heartbeat 3 times! So exciting and miraculous! I always get so nervous before the doctor appts, but it so reassuring to either see or hear that strong heartbeat!

Thank you, Lord for this precious blessing!

Here is a picture of our 8 week sonogram:


Isn't he/she just adorable already?!?


This is my 1st trimester baby bump!

18 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures as little Hodgie grows!!

Sarah said...

Yipee!!!! We are positively thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see if Baby Hodgson is a he or she! We will pray that your pregnancy continues to go smoothly and that Baby is very healthy. :) We love you!!!

emily anna said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited for ya'll!!!! You are going to be the sweetest Mommy ever!!! :)
I will be praying for you!

The Flesher Family said...

yippie!! Such fun news....I was just dropping in on the Hodgson news and boy did I pick the best day:) I am so excited for you two. I am sad you can't come to the cook out....I would have loved to see you guys. Glad to see that you are doing great! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Lindsey

Unknown said...

Love the pic of the bump!!! :) :)

coneandmo said...

Cute! Yay! :) MO

Coby and Sally said...

Halie, Yeah! I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!
Sally

Allison Bellomy said...

WOW!!!! congrats!! i am so excited for you guys :) what an exciting journey!!! praying the rest of the pregnancy goes well!

Just Call Me Annie said...

YAY!!! Congrats, you two!! Can't wait to meet the little one!

Corrie said...

Congratulations! I'll be checking in even more frequently now to see how your pregnancy is going. Hope it all goes as well as the first trimester. Enjoy it!

Sum said...

Yeah for baby Buggles!! He will love Aunt Summy.

Lindsey & Jason said...

Congrats Halie! I'm SO excited for you guys! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as smooth as the beginning! That is awesome!

Jeff and Steph said...

Boy, I took a little too long to come and get updated on the Hodgson news. :) Yea! Congrats, guys! We are so happy for you!

Stephanie

The Shepherds said...

I knew when I saw you at Tin Star you were carrying more than a secret! :) CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you and Steve! I know you will make great parents! Baby Jack can't wait to meet his new friend in Frisco!

Angie said...

That is wonderful Halie!! I am so happy for you guys and so excited to hear about this news!!! You will be such a great mommy!!

Crazies said...

yessssss I can't wait to be the favorite aunt!! :)

Jeff and Steph said...

I just want to make sure little Hodgson isn't goign to A&M, ha!!!!!

Congratulations guys and Steve, if you want anything cool, better get it now!!!!

We wish y'all the best.

Jeff

Sandy :) said...

Congratulations! What great news! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet the future Aggie!