Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guess who's getting some teeth?!?

I had no idea that Cambry was teething! She hasn't shown any signs of teething except that she puts everything in her mouth--but what baby doesn't?? On Sunday we were playing and she grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth. It's as if she was saying "look mom, I am getting some teeth!" :) Her little gum felt rough and I looked back in there and there was a teeny tiny white tooth just barely poking through! Her right one was there too, I just couldn't see it yet. Yesterday they both broke through. Cambry is teething like a champ! I can't believe our little girl is getting teeth! :)

3 comments:

Sum said...

it's time for a Vinson family staple...chips and hot sauce.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

That's some serious pain tolerance! Way to go, Cam! I still cry over paper cuts...

Michelle said...

What a cute picture!