Sunday, December 06, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho!

We took Cambry to Stonebriar Mall for her first visit with Santa! We weren't really sure what to expect as far as her sitting in his lap. She hasn't had stranger anxiety yet, so we were hoping she wouldn't mind Santa. When it was her turn, we sat her down in his lap & she looked up at him, smiled, and grabbed his beard! haha She didn't seem to mind him a bit. Steve brought his camera and snapped a few pictures on the side, too.

Cambry says she's excited to go see Santa!





Here's the one they got:



These are a couple we took on the side:





Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my word - so stinkin' cute! That little Cambry is such a smiley girl! Love it! I'm sure that Santa will bring her LOTS of good loot. :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

That Santa is very convincing! I think Stonebriar got the real Santa this year. That's why Cambry loved him so much!

Anna said...

Little Cambry really needs to smile more often, huh? :) These are adorable!

rita said...

She is just precious!!! Love her outfit!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! She is just too cute!

Janet said...

LOVED the dress. It has been a favorite at Gymboree I would buy if I had a girl so I am excited to see it on someone!