Monday, May 31, 2010

Cambry is...


going to be a BIG SISTER!!


We are super excited to share that we are expecting our 2nd bundle of joy this year! We are due December 14, 2010 with a Christmas baby and I can't think of a more perfect gift! Cambry & baby 2 will be 19 months apart...whew! :)

I am 12 weeks along and all is well. I feel like the start of this pregnancy was a lot different than when I was pregnant with Cambry. I was really nauseous from week 6-9, which I didn't have the joy of experiencing with Cambry. :) Since then, it has been a breeze and more similar to my first pregnancy. I am looking forward to starting the 2nd trimester to have some more energy & to feel our sweet baby moving around!

Here are a couple of sonogram pictures from week 6 & 10. I am so amazed by the miracle of life in the womb and so thankful for this little one inside me!

6 weeks



10 weeks

10 comments:

Schulte Fam said...

She looks adorable and thrilled about the news! Just in case I haven't told you enough, we are so happy for you guys and are praying for your sweet family!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

So excited. And that definitely looks like a boy to me... :)

Sarah said...

Yipee!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys! I can't wait to see if Baby #2 is a boy or a girl! Oh man, so exciting!!!

Love you, Friend!

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats! That is great news. What a blessing!

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

so excited for you! the Lord is so good :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!

Jeff and Steph said...

Our boys are 18 months apart and have done great! It's a challenge at first, but does get easier! Congrats!

Allison Bellomy said...

CONGRATS!!!! so thrilled for you guys! my first 2 are 21 months apart and I loved it! can't wait to find out what you are having!!

lheartsill said...

Yea! So exciting! Praying the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as Cambry's did!

coneandmo said...

Congrats friend! I wish I would have had more time to talk the other day. :( I am so excited for you all!