Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's a Boy!!!

We found out on Friday that Cambry will be having a little brother and we couldn't be more excited!! I've had this feeling for quite a while now that a little boy was in my tummy as this pregnancy has turned out to be different in a lot of ways. This is going to be uncharted territory for this mommy coming from a family of girls and having a little girl, but I'm excited about all the fun & energy a boy will bring to our family!! We are so thankful for our little boy blessing!!

Just finding out it's a boy!



Check out that profile...so cute!!



Looking down at his face. Looks like he already has some chubby cheeks like his sister! He has a hand on top of his head. :)



Another profile pic & he is limber! Look how his leg is up by his face!



We got our first dose of blue! Thanks, G & Pops!!



Ahh...we are so excited to meet our little guy in December!!

6 comments:

lheartsill said...

Yea! So excited for you! There's nothing like being a mama to a baby boy!

Sarah said...

Man, Steve looks like a proud Papa! ;)

I just knew that it was a boy! I'm so glad that I was right. Ha ha!

A little boy is going to be so good for you, Hay. They are crazy and rowdy, but oh, how they love their Mamas!

Schulte Fam said...

Yay! So happy for you guys. You will be FABULOUS boy parents. Camden is so happy for a little boy Hodgson to play with!

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

So excited for you. I can only imagine how excited you are! I'm sure he'll be a cutie just like his sister. :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I can't wait to meet baby boy Hodge. Awesome! Drew is pumped too.

...traci said...

YAY! excited for a new baby boy! congrats!! he'll probably be an aggie basketball player. that's my vote, anyway! : )