Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sprinkle Time!!

My third trimester started off with a Baby Sprinkle! Last weekend some my dear friends and college roomies threw a little "Sprinkle" for Chase & I! We had a fabulous lunch with family & friends at Cristina's Mexican restaurant and then were sprinkled with love & gifts. We definitely have plenty of boy essentials now and are so thankful for the kindness and generosity of everyone. Reality is starting to set in now with all the boy things that we're really having a BOY and we are getting so excited about meeting our little guy, Chase, in just a couple of months!

The sweet hostesses & me
L to R: Traci, Cindy, Me, Sarah, Katie...we missed you, Laura!




The cute table set up. My crafty friend Sarah made the adorable hospital door hanger & the diaper cake! Love it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, how I can't wait for Baby Chase to get here!!! I'm just dying to see what he will look like and what he will be like... I'm sure that you are too!

It was fun to sprinkle Chase with some goodies! Boy stuff can be super cute, too. :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Fun times! And yes...boy stuff CAN be cute (it took me awhile to realize this)! Can't wait to meet Mr. Chase!