Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Great Birthday!

It was a great birthday weekend! Friday was my b-day, but we chose to celebrate it on Saturday due to knowing how tired I would be Friday night after a long 1st week of school. Saturday morning I started the day with an hour massage, which was incredible! Saturday afternoon I spent the day shopping with my mom, which is always a treat! Saturday night, Steve took me out to a nice italian restaurant called Nicola's in the shops at Legacy. It had a great atmosphere, was delicious & we had a wonderful time! What a great birthday!

4 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Happy BDAY!! Glad it was a fun one :)

Sum said...

I have always wanted to eat there. Happy late birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a good one. :)

The Cobbs said...

Happy Birthday, Halie!!! Glad it was a special one:)