Sunday, September 16, 2007

I Love Lucy!

We have a new addition to the Hodgson household...Lucy! On Saturday, we got a precious Boston Terrier puppy. She is almost 7 weeks old & only 1.5 lbs! She was the runt of her litter & was just what we were looking for. She is the most adorable little thing ever! As most of you know, I've never really been a dog person, but Lucy sure has won my heart! She has mostly been just sleeping, snuggling & eating, but we have seen her start to show a little personality as she has already found her shadow & tries to pounce on it. Come meet Lucy anytime! :)

Lucy just arriving to her new home!


Lucy's first meal


Bath time!


How do I get out?


Awww, so tiny!

8 comments:

Sum said...

gooooooooo Lucy!

Allison Bellomy said...

SUPER ADORABLE!!!! Congrats!

Jeff and Steph said...

She is adorable! Really cute! Steph

Sarah said...

What a cute puppy! Has she tee-tee'd on the carpet yet? I figure that will be the deal breaker for you, Halie girl! Enjoy her! Hope we get to meet her soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! Way to join the Boston revolution. Emma used to chase her shadow too. Must be a family thing. She can't wait to meet her half sister.

emily anna said...

I my goodness... SO cute! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

She is so TINY!! I can't believe you got a puppy, Hay!! How's the housebreaking going?? It's fun fun road to go down :) But worth it!