Friday, January 08, 2010

Roomie Fondue 2010!

This past weekend we continued our annual tradition of fondue with my college roomies! We were trying to count back to what year we started it and we are thinking December of 2000. WOW! Each year we get together and cook up a 4 course fondue meal. It includes a cheese fondue, salad course, 3 meat & veggie fondue & then we top it off with a chocolate fondue. It is simply delightful and even more so to spend the evening with my dear friends! This year we missed Cindy who had to stay at home in NM since she is due with baby Andrew anytime now and Laura in VA who is currently packing up her family to move back to Texas--YIPPEE! Thanks for hosting it this year, Sarah & Wade. We are already looking forward to next year!

Kicking off the evening!



Wade & all the meat he cut up--that is some serious meat!



Us, Sarah & Wade, Katie & Wes, Traci & CJ



The gals!

3 comments:

Mary's Pics said...

Y'all look so cute! Mr. Wes is fitting right in...I need to meet that joker! So sad I missed it, but glad y'all had fun!!! Oh and THANKS for the coupons! You are awesome.

Sarah said...

That was such a fun night! I'm already looking forward to next year's fondue night. I love you girls...

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Just realized I was signed in as my mom when I posted that! HAHA