Monday, January 03, 2011

Chase Tyler Hodgson

Well, its been a couple of weeks, but we still want to introduce you to our newest member of the Hodgson family...Chase Tyler! Chase was born on December 16, 2010 via c-section. He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 20.7 inches long. He is a healthy little guy and we are so thankful for that! So far, Chase is an easy-going baby who loves to sleep and eat. He is the perfect addition to our family and we just love him to pieces! Here are a few pictures from our stay at the hospital...

Meeting him for the first time :)



















5 comments:

Anna said...

He is absolutely adorable! I hate that we haven't been able to see him. :( We've been sick with one thing after another! Praying for y'all, though!

sarah said...

He's perfect. Can't wait to see more of Steve's pics! Has he done any of the bendy newborn poses with him?

Glad he's easy-going and y'all are adjusting to being a family of four!

We look forward to meeting him.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

He is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to meet him. 2010 boys are the BEST! :) And my vote is -- Chase is Steve's mini-me!!!

Sarah said...

Chase is adorable! I cannot wait to get my hands on that sweet little babe!

When Wade saw his picture, he said, "Oh my gosh - it's like a miniture version of Steve! His eyes, his nose, his mouth - all look like Steve!" Ha ha! Wade never gets that into comparing babies and parents, so I thought that was especially cute. ;-)

Schulte Fam said...

What a handsome guy! I can't wait to see him again~he is such a sweet baby! So thrilled for you guys to be in the boy club now!