Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Craft Day

Last week, I got together with a couple of my college roomies, Sarah & Katie, for craft day! Sarah had discovered an awesome craft, figured out how to make it & had us over to do it. So fun! The letters come in different sizes & you can either hang them on the wall or lay them on a shelf against the wall, which is what I did with it. It was actually really easy & inexpensive & I could totally see myself making them for wedding or baby gifts! Below are a couple of pictures of us & the final products! Thanks, Sarah, for a fun day!

4 comments:

Sum said...

why didnt you make one for me???

Sarah said...

Thanks for coming over! We should do craft day more often. :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I"m going to have to make me one of those! Sarah already sent me the instructions so hopefully mine will be as cute as y'alls!

The Cobbs said...

So cute! I saw these at a baby shower and want to make them for our Caroline's room:)