Monday, July 23, 2007

Let the weddings begin...

On Saturday, Abby & Rudy got married. They are good family friends of ours & my youngest sister, Kendall, was a bridesmaid. It was a beautiful wedding & Abby was a beautiful bride! I can't believe my little sister's friends are now getting married! This was the first of our marathon weddings for the rest of the year. We have at least one or more every month thru December--we are happy to go to them though! :) Below are a couple of pictures of family at the wedding but somehow I don't have any of the bride & groom on my camera!


My parents


My sisters (me, Kendall, Summer)


The crazy one! :)

2 comments:

Sum said...

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy. i am not crazy. just "special".

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Looks like a lot of fun with those c-r-a-z-y Vinsons!