Tuesday, March 03, 2009

31 weeks!

This past Friday I had my 31 week appt. It was a short and sweet appointment. My doctor did a tummy check and I am still measuring right on track. Cambry's heartbeat is nice and strong. She predicted that our little girl is a little over 3 lbs. and she is estimating she will be about 7.5 lbs if I continue on this track. Considering I was over 9 lbs when I was born, 7.5 lbs sounds good to me! :) She did remind me that things could easily change and that is just a prediction! I am feeling great and just can't believe that the end is not too far away! Stay tuned for some more blog updates as soon as I get a hold of some pictures...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

57 days to go - yipee!!! Maybe you should make a paper chain like we did for Clayton. HA!

Glad to hear that Miss Cambry is behaving herself. 7 1/2 pounds is a perfect size. Who are we kidding - whatever size she is will be PERFECT!