Monday, March 23, 2009

5 years ago...

I married the man of my dreams! Steve and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday, March13. (yes, this blog is a little dated) We decided we wanted to go back to an all time favorite of ours, The Melting Pot. We went for some cheese and chocolate fondue. We are usually too full to enjoy the chocolate fondue at the end, so this time we opted out of the meat fondue. It was actually the perfect amount of food. Delicious! We can't believe it has already been 5 years, as we think the time has just flown by. I guess its true that time flies when you're having fun! The past 5 years have been the best 5 years of our lives and we are looking forward to starting this new journey together as parents in just a few weeks!

3 comments:

coneandmo said...

Yay! Congrats! I was just thinking about your wedding the other day. Crazy how time flies! :)

Sum said...

I guess after 5 years I'm willing to agree Steve-O is part of the family. I'm still not sure about Lucy. :)

just kiddingggggggggg. :) Happy Anniversary!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I thought of y'all on the 13th!