Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Maternity Pics

Some of you know that lately Steve has taken up photography as one of his hobbies. He has been accumulating some very nice photography equipment for a little studio in our formal living room. His first photo shoot with the home studio set up was my maternity pictures! He took a ton of pictures and we were both exhausted by the end!He did a FABULOUS job and we were both pleased with how they turned out. I think we've finally narrowed them down and here are a few of our favorites. I can't believe I am about to put a bare belly pic on here!! :) To see more, you can go to his website at stevenhodgsonphotography.com and go to the gallery & then maternity.










8 comments:

Allison Bellomy said...

love all the pictures!!! Esp the one with Lucy and the one with girl:) So excited for you guys and all the wonderful things to come for your family. Praying for the last 9 weeks.

Allison Bellomy said...

BTW...Steve you are a great photographer! I should have you take pics of my kids when I drive through to TX next time! :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

WOW. I really like the one with the pink bow too! I seriously can't get over seeing you with any type of belly!!!! :) Can't wait to see it in person in a couple of weeks!!

Sarah said...

Oh, Halie - your cute preggo belly just makes me green with envy! If my belly had looked like that with either of my pregnancies, I would have been wearing tube tops for 9 months. HA!!!

Seriously, beautiful pictures. I love them all! If Steve-O wants some practice with photographing a 4 month old or a 4 year old, my children are totally available. :)

coneandmo said...

Wow! Great job Scuba!
I love the pics! Bare belly and all. :)
Now we're going to have to decide between Josh and Steve for our pics. :)

Sum said...

I can't believe you put a bare belly pic up! haha, so not like you. But I love them. I really like the one with the word girl on it. :)

maybe we can compare our bellies after I eat a meal from Taco Bueno.

Unknown said...

So precious!!!! I LOVE them! And how cute do you look?!

And does Steve need any oh, let's say, 3 and 4 year old kids to practice his skills on?

He definately is talented. :)

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! You will be so glad you took them, especially after you have her and your belly goes down. It is fun to look back at them. Can't wait to see you at the shower coming up.