Monday, March 09, 2009

Our First Shower!

Steve and I had our first baby shower last weekend with our lifegroup. It was absolutely beautiful I couldn't contain my tears...pregnancy hormones, I suppose! The decor was in our nursery colors (pink & black damask) and they had a sweet princess theme going on. We enjoyed baked potatos, fruit salad & ceasar salad for dinner and we had strawberry cheesecake for dessert (our favorite!). They showered us with many wonderful gifts for Cambry and I was so excited about them all that I stayed up late that night trying to organize some of it in her room! FUN, FUN! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends! Thank you for the wonderful shower, guys!

Isn't the "Cambry Brooke" sign so cute?!?!



This picture doesn't do it justice...the decor was so cute!!





One of our many wonderful gifts...





3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

So cute!!! Love the preggo pics too :)

Coby and Sally said...

Congrats, Halie! You are going to have so much fun with your little girl! :)

Sally

Kim said...

I am just too excited for you both! Halie, you are too too cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet sweet Cambry!