Wednesday, April 01, 2009

35 weeks

I can't believe 35 weeks has almost already come and gone! We got to have a sonogram (FINALLY!) on Friday. Apparently, after the 20 week appt, they don't do anymore sonograms unless they are needed due to insurance coverage. But, my doctor said that near the end if there wasn't a need, she would "try to find a need" so that I could get one last peek! So, she said that I could have one and she would say it was to find out if the baby was head up/down, even though she could already tell. YAY! We got to see our precious Cambry and it was so amazing to see how much she had grown and developed since our 20 week appt! She was just beautiful and she had the chubbiest little cheeks that we are looking forward to kissing and squeezing in just a few weeks! They also confirmed for me that indeed she is a girl! WHEW! The sonogram showed that I am still measuring on track and she is estimated to weigh 6 lbs, 1 oz right now! That sounds big to me at this point, but they said she was in the 57th percentile, so I am hoping she won't have a huge growth spurt between now & delievery time. :) We are getting more and more excited each day, if that is even possible! We can't wait to meet our baby girl!!

0 comments: