Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Shower Time!

I had 2 more baby showers last week which I am so thankful for! On Wednesday I had my school baby shower. There are actually 3 out of the 6 of us pregnant on my team, so the rest of our team threw a triple baby shower for us. We are all having girls so they went with the theme "1st grade is Wild about Baby Girls!" It was so cute! I didn't have my camera but hopefully I can get some pics soon from a friend.

On Saturday, I had my family & friends shower in Carrollton. Two of our good family friends and three of my close friends/college roommates hosted it. It was decorated just darling in Cambry's nursery colors and had cute little touches of baby girl all around! I was definitely showered with many wonderful gifts for Cambry and shed tears of joy multiple times--surprise, surprise. :) My friends and family are such a sweet blessing! Thank you for such a beautiful shower, ladies!
I forgot to take my camera out again until the end, but here are a few I have.


Shower Hostesses...sorry I was covering you up, Donna!


The delicious brunch set up


Cute diapers with candy corn in them



Long time friends!
Katie, Sarah, Emily, Me, Cindy (holding Ashley's baby), Ashley


I love how everyone is in warm clothes b/c it was 35 degrees on March 28! Too bad I only had a spring dress to wear! :)

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I am SO glad I got to see your belly before Cambry comes!! Not long now...

Sum said...

Where are pictures of those hot sisters of yours?

C is almost here!! WHOOP!!!!