Sunday, April 26, 2009

Build-A-Bear and 39 week update

On Friday, Steve and I went to Build-A-Bear and made Cambry her first stuffed animal. We were wanting one to have to take a monthly growth picture of her with and thought it would be fun and special if we made one for her! We picked out a soft and cuddly rabbit and had a sweet lullaby song put it in one of its paws. We added it's little heart inside it and got it stuffed. We left it pretty basic and are going to let Cambry name it when she gets older. It was really sweet to see how excited Steve was...he is going to be a great Daddy of a little girl!

Before we stuffed it



Putting it's little heart in :)



Our finished rabbit waiting for Miss Cambry!



39 Week Update

On Friday, my doctor's visit was pretty uneventful. I'm still just hanging out as my body is not showing any progress. We went ahead and scheduled an induction date the evening of May 4 if I don't have her before then. I'm definitely ready to have her, but I am actually content right now in waiting as I know that in no more than 8 days we will get to meet her!

2 comments:

The Flesher Family said...

aww...that is so sweet guys. What a fun date as it gets close to your due date. That is so fun that you know for sure you don't have to wait any longer than 8 more days...I can't imagine the excitment! Take care and I will be praying for you.

Sarah said...

Making a stuffed animal is a such a great idea. You are both going to be wonderful parents.

May 4th - my calendar is marked! You're getting soooo close, Mama! Hang in there!!! I am filled with joy and excitement for you. :)