Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday update...

I went to the doctor this morning for another quick check. My body hasn't really done anything since Friday so we are checking in tonight to the hospital at 8:00pm to begin the baby process! I will get a cervix ripener tonight and then tomorrow morning at 7:30am we will begin the induction process with pitocin and the doctor will also break my water then. We should have a baby in our arms by Tuesday evening, hopefully! We are super excited, but a little nervous too! We can't believe it's actually time!! Steve is planning to update the blog along the way tomorrow as the day allows him. So stay tuned...

7 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

So exciting. We'll be praying for you as you begin the process. Take care of yourself. Can't wait to hear the news and meet baby Cambry!

Allison Bellomy said...

it's time, it's time! can't wait to watch the blog tomorrow. I will be praying for all THREE of you!

Sum said...

"cervix ripener" ??!!!! that is an awful name for something!!

cant wait for Buggles!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!! I will be checking in!

Sarah said...

YIPEEE!!!! I can't wait to hear about how and when Miss Cambry enters the world. I also can't wait to snuggle with that little bundle of pink. I'm absolutely thrilled for you & Steve!!

Kim said...

Praying for you and so excited!!

Just Call Me Annie said...

yay!!! Almost there!!!