Monday, May 11, 2009

Rub a dub dub...

We gave Cambry her first bath at home yesterday. I was really excited because I got to get out my shark towel! Halie didn't want me to register for it because she thought it was going to scare her. But I did anyway and Halie's sisters bought it for me. :) She didn't really enjoy getting a sponge bath, but she liked having her hair washed under the faucet. Hopefully her umbilical cord will fall off soon so we can give her a real bath. I'm looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Sum said...

yesssss. sharks forever!!!!! it will be fun when she is bigger and can wear it and waddle around the house!

Sarah said...

Can you just clear something up for me, Steve-O? You said "my shark towel", but you do realize that it is for Cambry, right? ;)

Adventures in Sepia Tone said...

The Shark Towel debate cracks me up! Looks like you guys are doing great! Can't wait to meet my littel Cuz!!

Joanna