Friday, May 01, 2009

No April Baby...

Well, we officially missed our due date. I was originally due yesterday, April 30, but it looks like we will be having a May baby! I had my 40 week appt and sonogram today since I missed my due date. Dr. Campbell said that Cambry got an A+ on her sonogram! Praise the Lord!! She had a strong heartbeat, her little diaphragm was making the breathing motion so that she will be ready to take her first breath out of the womb, and she is measuring a whopping 8 lbs! I honestly thought she would have weighed more seeing as I am past my due date, but I do think 8 lbs is hefty enough! :) I am also dilated to 1 cm and 30% effaced. Even though my body hasn't done much, it was still encouraging to know something is going on...finally! We are still set to induce on Tuesday, May 5 at 7:30am unless she decides she wants to come before then. We are so excited to meet you, Cambry Brooke, and are thankful you look healthy and strong from the sonogram! Just a few more days...

3 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Glad to hear that everything is good! I know it's frustrating having to wait when you have already waited so long. It will be here so fast though and next thing you know she will be growing up too fast for you! Keep us posted.

Sum said...

Come on Buggles!!!

Allison Bellomy said...

so exciting!! so thrilled for both of you!